NAVTTC Offers Free Online CourseS
In Collaboration with
Suzhou Vocational University, China
For registration please visit http:/navttc.org
Suzhou Vocational University, established in May, 1981, is a fulltime university ratified by the Ministry of Education The University lies in the Stone Lake Scenery District at the foot of Shangfang Hill on the southwest of Suzhou City.
NAVTTC in collaboration with Suzhou Vocational University, China is offering free of cost online course in advanced Technology in the areas like: Industrial Robot technology, Intelligent control Technology, Mold Design and manufacturing , Material Engineering Technology, Building Materials Engineering Technology, Architectural Engineering Technology, Machinery Manufacturing and Automation, Machinery Quality Management and Monitoring Technology, Mechatronics Technology, Electrical automation Technology, Electronic Information Engineering Technology, Aircraft Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical Engineering , Food Processing and Inspection. (For complete list of courses please click here )
All Pakistani youth (whether currently enrolled in “Hunarmand Pakistan” Program or not ) are eligible to avail this opportunity. Interested youth are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 12-Years of education/FSc/FA is required for registration. However Master/BS degree holders are encouraged to apply. Some courses indeed need advanced knowledge of engineering. (please check the list of the courses)
- Good English verbal/written Communication is required
- Basic Knowledge of Computer usage and Internet connectivity is required
- Initial online registration on NAVTTCs website (click for link for registration form)
- Scrutiny by NAVTTC for eligibility
- Online registration with Suzhou through link provided by NAVTTC
- Learning and successful completion of online module and its online examination
Issuance of certificates by the Suzhou Vocational University, China.