Functions ~ Achievements
International Cooperation Section is responsible for liaisons with International agencies and foreign government and
preparation of concept papers for CDWP / EAD for seeking cooperation from foreign governments and donor’s agencies.
- International cooperation section liaisons with International agencies and foreign government.
- It takes part in Joint Ministerial Meetings for seeking assistance from different countries of the world for TVET related activities.
- It prepares concept papers for CDWP / EAD for seeking cooperation from foreign governments and donors agencies.
- Director IC has been nominated as foal person for EAD related matters.
- IC section prepares MoUs, briefs, and talking point for the higher authorities for seeking cooperation from international agencies/foreign countries.